Drinking More Water Can Help You Lose Weight. Check out the Healthy water hacks and best time to drink water.
For a long time, drinking water has been thought to help with weight loss. In fact, 30–59% of US adults who try to lose weight increase their water intake.
Not only will water aid in your weight loss, also show that consuming ~2 cups of water prior to each of your daily meals may increase weight loss as well. This strategy may aid in increasing fullness, thereby promoting a reduction in the food you eat.
How Drinking More Water Can Help You Lose Weight? Here are five awesome ways that hydrating can help you burn more calories, curb overeating, and shed pounds.
- Water boosts your caloric burn: That’s because every time you eat or drink, your body has to burn calories to process whatever’s coming in. and works for water pretty much the same way it works for anything that contains calories.
- Water helps heed hunger cues: When you feel “hunger” set in, drinking some water can help you determine how ravenous you actually are.
- It boosts energy: when your energy levels are up, you crush workouts, slash cravings, and are generally way more likely get your butt off of the couch.
- Boost Your Brain Functions & Mood: Studies have shown that even mild dehydration (1-3%) can have an adverse effect on memory and feelings of anxiety. Also, dehydration can cause headaches and migraines.
- Helps Flush Toxins From Your Kidneys: Higher fluid intake increases the amount of urine that passes through your kidneys, helping to flush toxins from them and supporting normal kidney functions. Also helps prevent the buildup of minerals which could turn into kidney stones.
Water hacks: “People who drink 2 glass of water 30 mins before every meal, eat 22% less than those who don’t drink”
Water hacks: “Drinking water 30 mins before meal helps digestion and helps in losing weight” OR “If not willing to drink water before meal, then start your meal with soups to reduce 100 calories intake”
Water Hacks: Increasing water intake by 1.5 liters (about six eight-ounce glasses) per day would increase daily caloric burn by about 200 calories.
Drinking Water Schedule:
- Drink 2 glass of water after waking up – helps activate internal organs
- Drink 1 or 2 glass after walk/workout/yoga – helps to hydrate your body.
- Drink 1 glass of water before taking a bath – helps lower blood pressure
- Drink 1 glass of water 30 minutes before a meal – helps digestion
- Drink 1 glass of water an hour before bedtime – helps avoid stroke or heart attack