Want to lose some weight? These healthy and economically budget-friendly detox drinks can be the perfect boost for you.
Flushing toxins and losing weight by drinks are very popular these days. It helps to boost your metabolism, improve digestion and enhance the fat-burning rate.
Apart from losing weight, detox drinks are used for a number of reasons. Some of the most surprising benefits are –
- It cleanses your body naturally
- It helps to maintain a healthy immune system
- It boosts your metabolism
- It helps to balance body pH
- It aids in weight loss
- It increases the hydration level
- It helps to improve your mood
- It prevents constipation and eases digestion
- It gives you a glowing skin tone
- It boosts your energy levels
- It gives you clarity of mind
The exact benefits of detox drinks vary depending upon the ingredients we use and the strength of infusion. So if you want to try these detox drinks for losing weight, then try fat-burning ingredients for infusion.
Weight Loss Detox Drinks Recipes
Incorporating these weight loss detox drinks in your fitness regime can kick-start your fat-burning mechanism. Try out the most popular detox drinks here.
1. Cucumber, Lemon, & Mint Detox Drink Recipe
Cucumber is a low-calorie food with a high fiber content in it. A study claim that a diet low in calories is an effective way to improve your weight loss and manage body weight.
The powerful combination of cucumber and lemon makes this detox drink super energizing, and fat-burning.
*This drink can help you reduce those extra kilos along with just light yoga and exercise.
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 10-12 mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp. of grated ginger
- 4 glasses of filtered water
How to Prepare:
- Mix all the fruits ingredients in a pitcher or infused water bottles.
- Now pour the 4-6 glasses of filtered water in the pitcher or as per the capacity.
- Keep them infused overnight or for 3-4 hours. Infusion allows to dissolve fruit’s healthy nutrients into the water and turns plain water into a healthy drink.
- Add some ice cubes for more freshness.
Precaution: Don’t infuse fruits for more than 12 hours. After preparation, you can consume it throughout the day to hydrate your body.
Get the detailed recipe on Timeshood
2. Blueberry-Grapefruit-Cucumber Detox Drink
The sweet and tangy flavor is perfect to give you slim touch, glowing skin, boosting metabolism, and complete body cleansing.
Ingredients required for 2 glasses:
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 sliced grapefruit
- ½ cucumber sliced
- 1 lemon sliced
- 5-6 mint leaves
How To Prepare:
- After washing and cutting the ingredients, mix them into a jar.
- Pour filtered water and leave it for 2 hours to infuse.
Get the detailed recipe on Posthood
3. Green Tea With Ginger & Lemon Detox
Green tea is an all-time favorite ingredient for weight loss. Incorporating it with ginger and lemon will make a powerful combination to shed some pounds.
- 2 cups water
- 1 green tea packet
- 1-inch fresh grated ginger
- 3 tsp honey
- a few mint leaves
- 1/2 lemon juiced
How to prepare:
- Bring your water to simmer. Add a green tea bag and steep for 5-10 minutes
- Add minced ginger and lemon juice.
- Remove tea bag. Add honey when the tea is not that hot to same all the nutrients. Enjoy!
Get the detailed recipe on Berry & Maple.
4. Orange-Mint Detox Drink Recipe
Oranges are an excellent source of vitamin C. Using them with other herbs can boost your fat-burning mechanism.
- 1 Large orange; sliced
- 8 Fresh mint leaves
- 2 ½ Cups Water
How to prepare:
- Wash and slice the orange. Place the orange slices in the pitcher. Then add the water.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours before serving. Add the mint leaves to brighten up the taste. Enjoy!
Get the detailed recipe on Savory Thoughts
5. Apple-Cinnamon Detox Drink Recipe
Detox drinks with apple and cinnamon are beneficial for several reasons. Apples contain pectin that binds to the heavy metals in your system which helps to flush out toxins from your body easily
- 2 organic apples
- 2 cinnamon sticks (food grade)
- ice if you want
How to prepare:
- Cut the apples into large chunks. Be sure you leave the skin on.
- Fill a Mason jar with chunks of apple, add 1 cinnamon stick and fill with water.
- Let sit overnight in the refrigerator.
- Serve over ice if you want or drink as is.
Get the detailed recipe on Confession of an over-worked mom.
Featured Image: Freepik