6 Things we should never do after having a meal. For a healthy life, we have to avoid doing these things after eating food!
Hi, Today’s health benefit tips for you. Taking care of our life and health is not a bad thing, and how we can do that? of course, by having healthy meals, doing proper exercises and more, after all, it is our responsibility to take care of our body.
“Take Care of Your Body, It’s The Only Place You Have To Live In.”
As we all know good food is very important for a healthy life but there are certain things you should always keep in your mind, like “things to do or not to do after having lunch or dinner”.
Do you know, you should not drink water immediately after a meal or you should not sleep, right after dinner?
We should take care of these small things or habits which can cause a bad effect on our body.
So in this cool infographic, you will learn about few thing which you should not do after having a meal.
What not to do After Eating [Infographic]
Embedded from Timeshood
6 Things not to do after eating foods:
- Smoking – Wait for couple of hours
- Drinking Tea – Wait at least One hour after any meal
- Eating fruits – It’s better you eat fruits empty stomach or 30 minutes before a meal
- Taking Shower – Definitely avoid it or wait for 45 to 60 minutes or it’s better to take bath before any meal
- Sleep – Wait at least 2 to 3 hours before going to bed
- Drinking water – Do not drink immediately after a meal. Drink water before or after 30 minutes, but not ice-water
You can share your opinion in the comment section below about these healthy tips.
Please don’t forget to share this infographic. Take care, Enjoy!